Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Progress is great!

The past few weeks have been great. I've been walking everyday. Taking my meds. Playing with the kids (and the hubby). Just enjoying life again! I went to the doc last week and found out that I lost 7 pounds. Hurray!! I have had this overwhelming sense of peace and calm. I think the walking has helped sooooo much. Ever since I started, I have not needed the Ambien or the herbal sleep "potion" that I had been using. Plus, the Cymbalta has really kicked in. Life is good. For anyone reading this, there is hope. No matter how down and depressed you feel, there is HOPE! I mean a couple of months ago, I was in the hospital wanting to kill myself. Now look at me. God can do anything and turn any situation around - have faith. I am not trying to preach because I don't know what your beliefs may be but I just wanted to put that thought in your ear. Take care, everyone!

No comments: